Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catching up on matting and framing.

I suppose a painting isn't finished until it is in a frame. I finally got around to cutting some mats and clearing out space on the rack for new pieces. The first three were started last summer. The dahlia field was from the summer before, but it had a large house in it that needed to be covered up, I winced every time I saw it but I liked the trees so I put it aside.

I had one more but I managed to destroy it with a few finishing touches. It was so bad that I turp'd most of it and stuck it back on the rack. Maybe better luck another time.














Hahn Road 12x16 Pastel














Stand Alone 12x16 Pastel















Lavender Valley 9x12 Pastel
















Dahlia Field #4 9x12 Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment